Careers With Radiant
Position: Lead Carpenter
Radiant Remodeling, LLC – Oak Harbor, OH
A residential building and remodeling business based in Oak Harbor, OH is seeking an experienced carpenter to add to our crew. Projects types include kitchen and bath remodeling, deck and porch construction, basement finishing, custom carpentry, minor plumbing and electrical repairs, small additions and more. This position will report to the Project Manager. The candidate must possess high quality standards. Attention to detail will be demanded. Work hours may vary seasonally, or according to project schedules. Projects may be located anywhere within a 40 mile radius of Oak Harbor, though most are located within Ottawa County.
The ideal candidate will have 4 to 10 years building or remodeling experience and a genuine passion for residential home improvement. The candidate should be familiar with residential construction practices, techniques, tools, equipment, and materials. The candidate should have experience with framing, doors and windows, drywall, flooring, tile, finish carpentry, siding and exterior trim, roofing, and basic plumbing and electrical repairs.
Required Carpentry Skills:
- Mathematical skills to complete complex carpentry tasks with minimal assistance
- Ability to accurately measure, cut, and install a wide variety of appearance-grade materials
- Ability to complete minor plumbing or electrical repairs
- Ability to handle physically demanding tasks
Personal and Communication Skills:
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with other carpenters and project manager
- Ability to effectively problem solve in response to unexpected challenges
- Ability to interact positively and personably with clients
- Genuine passion for home improvement work
- Desire and willingness to continuously improve skills
Valid driver license and auto insurance required.
Tools and Supplies:
Candidate should possess basic hand tools and supplies required for completion of day-to-day building and remodeling tasks. Select power tools will also be required.
Starting at $14-$22/hour. Commensurate with experience and insurance/benefits/pension plan requirements. Advancement upon successful training completion. Other opportunities exist depending on management and leadership skills and experience.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and complete work history
101 N. Benton St., Oak Harbor, OH 43449
The button below will open a pre-filled email. Please provide all info requested and attach your resume'.